1. Promoter: Fairerpower (Registered Office Cheshire East Council, Westfields, Sandbach)
2. Prize draw open to Cheshire homeowners who have an existing account with another energy provider.
3. No entry fee and no purchase necessary.
4. By entering this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry to the prize draw is by entering your details and obtaining an energy quote from the Fairerpower website via this email.
6. Closing date for entries will be midnight on 31st March.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
10. The prize is 1 x Apple iPad Mini 2 - no cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is not transferable. Subject to availability, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Prize draw entries will be added to a database and the winner selected at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and its agents.
12. The prize draw winner will need to share their quote email in order to be eligible to claim the prize.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by anyone other than Fairerpower. You are providing your information to them and no-one else.
18. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are also agreeing to be contacted by Fairerpower in the future. We will not share your data with any third parties.