Win £250 worth of supermarket vouchers
‘Chance to win £250 worth of supermarket vouchers from a supermarket of your choice’ – Terms and Conditions Please read these rules carefully. If you submit your details via the promotional email sent to your email address or via the Preston City Council e-newsletter, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them. Upon entering, please use the email address affiliated with the promotional email or e-newsletter that you received.’
• The prize is £250 worth of supermarket vouchers at a supermarket of your choice.
- Entry is free. No purchase necessary.
- To be entered into the prize draw, you must get a full quote at www.fairerpower.co.uk for the Fairerpower scheme for Cheshire or Fairerpower Red Rose for Lancashire, be a resident of Cheshire or Lancashire and submitted your full details on our the quote portal at www.fairerpower.co.uk via the promotional email, affiliated PR and News stories that promote the competition or e-newsletter from Preston City Council that you received.
- The start date of the competition is 05th September 2017 at 10am. Any entries before this will be discounted.
- The closing date of the survey and related offer is Monday the 25th October 2017 at 4pm. Any entries placed after this will be discounted.
- One winner will be drawn at random on the 02 October 2017
- There is a limit of one entry per PERSON , and any repeat entries will be discounted
- Employees of Fairerpower and Fairerpower Red Rose, Cheshire East Council, and Ovo or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter will notify the winner to confirm which supermarket they would like to receive vouchers for and how the prize will be delivered to them.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We are not connected or affiliated with supermarkets in any way.
- The promoter is: Fairerpower whose registered office is at Cheshire East Council,Westfields Sandbach
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Fairerpower reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Fairerpower may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules using the relevant correspondence.
For further information and or if you would like to request details of the winner please contact firstname.lastname@example.org